lisztomania

Is the best song at the moment. I saw phoenix on Monday, a birthday present from Jess. They were perfect, I seemed to of got drunk of a glass of wine and emma & I declared our love for parisian boys. Shes now in Paris finding her boy, quite literally.

I could say I have been working hard for my assessment but I feel that could be a lie as ive been out nearly everynight. However, I am nearly finished with most pieces. All I have left is to make my website. Tomorrow I am printing my Semiotics book, a hardcover book would be nice. Not going to happen, time. time. time.

Tuesday I will upload all my new work to the blog. boo-ya

Bread spreaded with flora both sides, folded then put into a toastie maker is the best thing ever. Ive now run out of bread. Try it out. Tom doesnt understand how too do it. duh.

Profile

My photo
graphic design at brighton uni / mandawilks@googlemail.com

HIA